Hello to our farming and dining community.
Today (March 19) we decided to close the Brick Farm Tavern until further notice. We will reopen again, but for now will err on the side of safety in the high-touch environment of restaurant cuisine. We look forward to welcoming you back when this cloud lifts.
The Brick Farm Market will be undergoing some changes as well, starting March 20:
NEW HOURS: 10am-6pm on Wednesday – Saturday (Closed Sunday, Monday, Tuesday)
During our open times we will have new rules:
- We will still be taking orders, but from a limited menu/list of essentials which will be posted on the Market website as soon as possible.
- We are no longer taking orders from the old list, please bear with us as we adjust to the new menu.
- Only 10 shoppers maximum at a time.
- Only ONE SHOPPER PER FAMILY in the store at a time.
- No children in the store at this time.
- Be respectful of our community – if you have a cough, fever, or any other flu or ‘allergy’ symptoms, PLEASE stay home. We will deliver to you within a 10 mile radius or put the goods into your car.
- Before coming in, sanitize your hands.
- Bring your own gloves if you have them.
Changes in the store:
All foods will be grab and go (no coffee made to order, no food portioned and weighed in the prepared food case, no meats cut to order, and no cheeses cut to order, etc.).
Prepared foods will be prepackaged and either in the fresh case or the frozen case for grab and go.
The upstairs meat and cheese counters will be closed and those foods will be pre-packaged and sold either fresh or frozen downstairs.
Most vegetables will be pre-bagged. Our farmer has washed all vegetables, but please wash again at home, or cook thorough (preferably both).
Please bear with us and our staff. We have never prepared for something like this. This is an incredibly stressful time for us all and we are doing our best, with an ever-changing landscape and directives that out of our control, to keep food on the shelves for our community, and to keep ourselves and our customers safe. We will find a way to get food to you.
Change will be constant and we will try to get out in front of those changes with information as much as possible.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. We will all be looking forward to coming out of our homes and enjoying life and each other. If we all do our part, hopefully that day will come sooner.
– Robin & Jon